Your Cart Is Empty!
- Waterproof, mid-rise trail shoes with XtraFoam soles
- Breathable mesh vamp
- Synthetic-suede quarter overlay with oversized perforations integrates into the lacing system for security and support
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- OrthoLite footbed
- Proprietary XtraFoam midsole compound places comfortable, soft foam underfoot and a firmer EVA compound around the perimeter for stability
- CRADLE technology for proper heel positioning
- Decoupled sole design with EVA flex grooves provides a great trail feel
- Multidirectional lugs with biting/braking edges for excellent traction on varied terrain
|Item Condition||New Without Box|
|Brand||The North Face|
|Shoe Width||Medium (B,D, M)|
|Heel Height||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Custom Tab Content 2
Custom Variants and Options let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily. Any product can have custom variants and options – this can be configured in its product configuration. Custom variants and options can be created for products as required or non-required options. They can affect the total price of the product by a fixed amount or percentage.
In other words, custom variants and options allow you to make products that are unique and individualized. Whether it’s a gift with a special message, a sweatshirt with custom embroidered text, or anything in between – possibilities are limitless.