Your Cart Is Empty!
It's time to showcase your Wild West side with this beautifully washed, antique leather bootie.
A pointy toe and tapered, stacked-leather heel enhance the lavish worn-in look of a stylish Western-inspired bootie.
- New without the box, first quality from major dept store
- Guaranteed authentic
- Never worn
- Retail $298
- Slate Leather
- Westerm influence
- Sizing: True to size.
- - Almond toe
- - Topstitching
- - Side zip closure
- - Approx. 5.5" shaft height
- - Approx. 2.25" heel
- Complement jeans, dress pants, and dresses with the sleek, modern style of the Frye Renee Seam Short boot.
- Leather upper.
- Side zip closure for easy on and off.
- Leather lining for added comfort.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed with heel pad for added comfort.
- Stacked leather heel with a hammered finished for vintage look.
- Leather and rubber outsole.
- Total boot height including heel is approx 7"
- Some Pairs Might have light scuff marks on upper and heel from storage
|Item Condition||New Without Box|
|Shoe Width||Medium (B,D, M)|
|Heel Height||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Custom Tab Content 2
Custom Variants and Options let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily. Any product can have custom variants and options – this can be configured in its product configuration. Custom variants and options can be created for products as required or non-required options. They can affect the total price of the product by a fixed amount or percentage.
In other words, custom variants and options allow you to make products that are unique and individualized. Whether it’s a gift with a special message, a sweatshirt with custom embroidered text, or anything in between – possibilities are limitless.